Puddleglum

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm mostly here to leave comments on other blogs. I like hearing about other people's lives, but my own life I'm not sure has enough content for something like this. But I'll give it a try!

Heading off to study before my Trigonometry test. My order at half.com fell through, so temporarily I have to use the library texts to do my studying. But I just have to rely on God like I did last year, not because it's the only way that I can keep focused on it, but because He's the only one that even knows where I'm going after this semester; and He's a lot more reliable than half.com, haha.

Hope your day is going well,
Johnathan

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Johnathan said…

    Just got it a few days ago. I read a something on one of your blogs which really affected me, and that helped me decide to register for blogspot. I was pretty surprised at how easy it is to do all of this. We'll see how it goes! Thanks for the welcome, Maricela.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home