Puddleglum

Monday, September 19, 2005

Stuff I've been up to

These pictures sorta sum up what I had been up to for the few months before I moved back to Sacramento. Life was moving really fast and these pics mean a lot to me. Good times!

This was my first try at eating menudo. Most of the good stuff had already been ladled out, but I was pretty hungry and this stuff certainly solved that problem...

Alyson and Andre just chillin at Cela's graduation

Yeah, blowing bubbles and sucking helium: Alfred uses his masterly skills of goofing-off to produce a good time.


A desperate act to get rid of my old mattress. (that sucker's queen-size)


Fat man in a little coat.


Josh looking strikingly like Wolverine - with four nostrils.


Team Thunder Punch taking a break from the ruthless carnage of Rec Time.


Preparing his speech before the onset of a victorious campaign to beat Team Rabid Badgers. Absolutely brilliant.


I have to head to class. Post some more later.

Here's a few on my family trip to Texas, passing through the Grand Canyon:


i was in awe of this figurine


I'm not always perfect at trusting God's will, and I oftentimes find myself banging my head against a wall because of it; but God really blessed me when I moved down to San Diego and I think that the decision was one of the first that really tested how much I trust Him. These blogs are weird how you just open your lives up and give a tell-all, or tell-almost-all. But in the least I hope that this blog helps me to communicate some things that are important to me. And I hope that whoever you are, that you had a nice day. Mmhmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home