Puddleglum

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mr. Microphone

About two weeks ago I got some kind of flu, and although it only lasted a few days, I still don't feel like I'm back to my usual self. My mornings are still great, and I can stay focused on what I'm doing pretty well. But after noon I seem to feel tired and get headaches, and it's been really tough for my schooling. I haven't been keeping on my homework and I feel like I've slipped behind in nearly all of my classes. Today I have class from 5 until 10, and I honestly don't know I'm going to manage that.

I'm going to organize my stuff and see if I can get some Bibleture time in before class. I've been reading through the NT again, and I'm in John. There is a lot of stuff in John that the other three don't get into, especially Jesus's claims to be God. I've had some Jehovas Witnesses approach me a couple times recently, and each time they pick out a few specific verses and say, "what do you think about that verse; what's it really trying to say?" So I've been reading through John a lot slower this time, trying to understand the full meaning behind the verses.

Hope you're all doing well.
In Him,
Johnathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home